[pp.int.general] Hosting help

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:10:34 CET 2011

I was considering the dialog. Is unproductive fall into a recursive trap by
censored dialog and personal unqualification. In this principles, I plan
create a simple website with propaganda material, basic texts and some news.
I hope this help in the propagation of some ideas by increasing the volume
of information. Is unproductive fight over cyberspace for an OP in a IRC
room or for publishing privileges in a website. I hope you understand it.
The time must be used better.

I studied the case of american pirate party and I understood why they failed
in their mission. Basicly becouse their fork is not based on ideology, their
fork is also a fork in burocratic corpus. And a "corpus" rots without
"intelligentsia". I have some expierience, I'm a founder of PPI, etc. I can
use better my time and other people can do the same.