[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

José Manuel Goig hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:45:50 CET 2011

On 21/01/11 21:16, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     I agree that it's dangerous, and we are "pioneers" in this kind of
>     thing because since the times of Franco we have had personal
>     identification cards (DNI) so people is used to that: wehave had DNI
>     for decades.
>
> Spain needs to condemn the DNI as the dead hand of Franco.

I totally agree. I call it "State Control Document" instead of DNI.

Even my child of only 5 was forced to have one in order to obtain a
child's train pass with discount. And he must have this DNI with him
just in case some train official asks for his train pass.

Every day I wonder whether there is true freedom in Spain.

Regards,

José Manuel Goig
Pirate from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain