[pp.int.general] Egypt Help

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:03:55 CET 2011

Pfft!  I laugh at laws when confronted with freedom!  But yeah, I'll
underground railroad the message ;-)

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
Pirate Party of New York
On Jan 30, 2011 3:59 PM, "bbox-gs" <borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> thanks Jay
>
> face book is too scary for me ;)
>
> if you could point him to us, that would be great.
>
> this could be seen as slightly subversive by some governments. I would not
want to fall into the assange/manning type argument/trap. people have to
come of their own will. if you get my meaning ;)

> cheers
> and
> "free the people"
>
> gs
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Jan 30, 2011, at 15:48, Jay Emerson <jemers2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Zachary Chastain, he's on Facebook if you wanna add/message him with the
details, but I'll message him to see if he's available.

>> Jay Emerson
>> Administrative Officer
>> Pirate Party of New York
>>
>> On Jan 30, 2011 2:50 PM, "bbox-gs" <borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > hi Jay
>> >
>> > we would need satellites that have a footprint in the region.
>> >
>> > BUT, we are building a team to workout the options and need help with
many aspects of getting this from A to Z quickly.

>> > it would be great if your contact could join our discussion thread on
Skype (see web page for details)

>> > Satellite expertise is needed at the moment.
>> >
>> > cheers brother
>> >
>> > gs
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPod

is satellite, say GCI in Alaska for instance, would that help if they gave
you their connection to use? I have someone with Usenet and satellite I.T.
experience that may be of assistance as well.

for a list of easy to acquire access points used in the region to cook
firmware with correct chipsets drivers.

bridge a mesh network to whatever. we need to identify methods out of local
government control - satellite technologies seem likely... any uplink people
out there that could lend a hand.

needed for community mesh networks.

http://blog.ninux.org/2011/01/18/wireless-battle-mesh-v4-16-20-marzo-2011-sant-bartomeu-del-grau-spagna-catalogna/