[pp.int.general] Fwd: [FC-discuss] Fwd: Urgent -- Aaron was just arrested

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Thu Jul 21 18:34:06 CEST 2011

On 21.07.2011 18:18, Betiel wrote:
> Some times is not people the issue but the access to the material, and
> obteining the right permits to move the documents to someplace to
> digitalize.

That's why the ones who are in access of the orginals can set up rules
about the access. Having translated and signed the Public Domain
Manifesto I believe that works that are in the public domain have to be
free. But the manifesto describes and ideal world. And as a party (or
many parties) we have to find ways to free material. Accessing it
illegal and offering it in the internet is one way. But imho not the
right way.

Christian