[pp.int.general] Fwd: [FC-discuss] Fwd: Urgent -- Aaron was just arrested

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:27:20 CEST 2011

Ok, some one has to digitalize. so why not having a scanner in the
library, and each time someone needs a book, let that person do the
scan. Or pay it if it has to be a specialized kind of scan. After that
the library can make public that book. If the government want that
book digitalized then make people pay it with taxes. But pay it only
once, do not make the digitalizer the owner of that material. Because
if you do that, the material will be unaccesible for a lot of people.
You can also ask for donations to every reader that enters the library
to obtain money to pay for the digitalization.
There are lots of ways better than make someone owner of the copies.
So, I really do not agree with that model.