[pp.int.general] Fwd: [FC-discuss] Fwd: Urgent -- Aaron was just arrested

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Fri Jul 22 22:25:34 CEST 2011

On 22.07.2011 20:14, Aza wrote:
> You are using documents that belongs to everyone to make money,

No, they do not. Their content is public domain, but not the documents
themselves.

> you are mantaining a monopoly on public documents and you want us
> to pay your expenses?

The documents are not public. Their content is no longer protected by
copyright.

> we are going to recover the documents, upload them for free and fuck you in
> the ass.

Well, that's exactly what I mean. Never having done anything and not
capable of doing anything but a little bit of hacking and trashtalk.
Create a remarkable work and share it with the world for free. Then I'll
be impressed. Download documents from a nearly unrestricted system and
upload them is nothing you can be prowd of.

Christian