[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Sat Jul 30 23:12:08 CEST 2011

Dont know about you, but I'm building a custom app for just that use in the
Slovenian PP. I will be opensourcing it when it's finished. I plan on doing
Drupal integration as well. It will be fully translatable and modable.

Lp
Rok Andrée
Blagajnik - Treasurer
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party