[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:18:01 CEST 2011

Just for your information,
Mirco is a left-extremist (formerly neo-Nazi, but things change) guy who
attempts to turn the Pirate Party of Germany into a vessel for his
off-the-chart views.
Fortunately, the Pirate Party of Germany does not succumb to idiots that
easily (e.g. Mirco was expelled from a Party convention when he tried to
attack another party member whom he considered a "Nazi" based on
5-year-old forum postings).

Best,
Boris