[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Sat Jul 30 23:27:51 CEST 2011

Not every person on planet earth has the hability to monitor the
comunications that go out of its own computer in order to be sure it is not
under surveilance. While the pirate parties may have enough resources to
hire experts to take care of their servers, it doesnt mean we shouldnt be
thinking about the avarage computer user. It is better to not invite the spy
to your home at all.