[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Ray076NL piraatraymond at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 16:33:31 CEST 2011

Can these emails please stop, its pointless to keep discussing this.
the german party made the decision to buy closedsource software, so
what? yes it would have been better to buy opensource software, and yes
its against my principles aswell, but those alternatives apperantly
werent availlable.

in conclusion: stop whining. this is something to be discussed within
the german party themselves, not on the international list.

Raymond van Vugt.