[pp.int.general] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Ryan Moffitt ryan.m.moffitt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:57:23 CEST 2011

Forgive my mistake. I genuinely didn't understand why this was put up,
but now I get it.

I personally, by and large, don't support hactivism. There are better
ways to get your point across, and aggressive action should be a last
resort (you learn this if you ever take a self defence weapons
course). I know many people do support groups like Anonymous, but I
equate it to putting a bomb in front of a business' door and holding
them for ransom, or equate it to the very censorship they claim to
defend us from.

That's just me. Let the flame war begin.