[pp.int.general] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:50:28 CEST 2011

You are right, since this mailing list is public I will refrain from
making similar statements on this list.

However, I just said that I personally support Anonymous, and as a
citizen I (hope I) have a right to my own opinions as long as I don't
break the law. I also said that I think we should support them behind
the scenes, but this is only is an exhortation and does not imply
endorsement by anyone else on the list;-)