[pp.int.general] Active twitter hashtags for pirate parties

Josef Ohlsson Collentine joco2me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:00:40 CEST 2011

Active pirate hash-tags (I've seen a few others as well but with too few
people using them to list here). Using hash-tags is an easy way of
increasing communication. I encourage everyone to start using more hashtags
on twitter, especially the #ppi one to spread news outside your country
easier.

#piratpartiet Sweden
#piraten Germany  (also other german-speaking countries)
#ppuk  UK
#piraatit Finland

#ppi Pirate Parties International and Global pirate news

I know a few other exist as well that are closely related to the pirate
movement.
#ACTA
#wikileaks

Any other active hashtags that pirates use frequently?

*Summarizing:*
If you have something to share of global pirate importance then please use
the hashtag #ppi

/josef

--
Web:    http://collentine.com