[pp.int.general] Active twitter hashtags for pirate parties

Josef Ohlsson Collentine joco2me at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:36:19 CEST 2011

Thanks for the updates. A few new ones and a few I knew about but didn't
list because not very active. Hopefully we can get all hashtags a bit more
active :)

I encourage people to try and establish hashtags that have less to do with
pirates and more about the political party. Having a general "pirate"
hashtag in your language normally leads to a lot of noise in the form of
comments about jack sparrow  or other type of pirates than we're interested
in. Think of alternatives and start pushing for those with a few others and
that hashtag will be the one to use in the future

There's a small problem of "price parity index" inference in the #ppi
hashtag but that is on such a low level that I think we can make it
irrelevant if we all start posting global pirate news with a #ppi hashtag.

/josef