[pp.int.general] Web(press) clipping

Josef Ohlsson Collentine joco2me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:16:39 CEST 2011

Mainly Twitter feeds, following the right people. But also RSS feeds of
individual parties. Have a google alert as well but only the keywords
'pirate party' which brings a lot of crap as well.

Often on bigger blogs or newspapers you can set up an RSS feed for keywords
or categories you find important. You can also use a service like
http://summify.com/ to extract the top news.

Most important is just finding the sources that do the work for you. I'm
trying to cover a lot of the international pirate news on twitter:
@ppnewsletter (I know you've seen it but thought I'd let others know)

/josef

Web:    http://collentine.com
Twitter: @collentine