[pp.int.general] WIPO DG mentions Pirate Party in speech to Blue Sky conference

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:33:19 CET 2011

On 02.03.2011 11:28, Gareth Nelson wrote:
> Exclusively?
> You do know who we're talking about here, right?
Yes, I do. However, on this list almost all of Richard's posts are about
using the term "intellectual property" and bashing at anyone who does
that, no matter whether the criticized ideas have merit or not.
Besides, I'm sick and tired of the attempt to turn the Pirate movement
into the FSF's political arm - because yes, some of our positions are
going to hurt free software, and that should not be a reason to abandon
them.

Best,
Boris