[pp.int.general] [ppi conference] I'm in love

Paolo James blackrevolt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 01:05:25 CET 2011

I'm in love. Yep, i'm in love.
It's not a temporary feeling.
It's like the first kiss, like the first rootkit, like the first lock
picked, like the first political group you had found, like the first
broken shop windows during a demonstration...

It's the love of my life.

Don't tell me that i'm OT.
Maybe HOT... But please, no OT.
I think i love you.
I love all of you...
...and even if sometimes it seems we fight against the muleteers, like
don quixotte...
...even if sometimes we feel alone, inside a closed society...
...even if i live in the same country with Berlusconi...
...I also know that i'm a piece of something great.
We are constructing a movement and i'm proud of it.
We are going to explore a new world, made of us, with our values and
our little differences...
...and now you now the reasons 'cause i love you. And i'm serious when
i say it, like when i say that the pp-it wait for you in Rome for the
world wide weed, on Summer 2001... Ehm... 2011

Paolo CocuRoccia  (pp-it)

Ps: Smoking a joint with a troll, fucking in the bushes, downloading a
file or join a cause (euro-election) can be a SERIOUS moment of your
life... Just if you have fun...

- footer -

- Ivan: Paolo, will you join the next election?
- Me: ...you mean, seriously?
- Ivan: uha uah hu hau h ua uah hu hau h uha uah hu hau ah
- Me: ...you know... Never without fun