[pp.int.general] Translation services needed for Rick Falkvinges Keynotes

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 07:20:37 CET 2011

Hello Pirates,

many of you have been at the PPI Conference in Freidrichshafen, and many
of you have heard Ricks closing keynotes, which has the potential of
being _the_ promotional video of the next few months for most pirate
parties around the world.

Many more of you have watched it on youtube
(www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ps3i32795o)

I have now editied the english transcription and uploaded it as subtitle.

I want to add translations into other languages, so you can use it in
your national blogs and websites.

Please contact me if you would like to translate this into your language
- it is less work than you might think - about one to two hours I guess.

Contact me, telling me what language you'd like to support and I will
send you the english subtitles file and you send me back your translation :)

Thank you

Wolfgang
Piraten-Streaming.de

btw: I am currently editing a HQ Version of the video, after the current
was a fast upload to have it available.

--
"Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure." (http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com)