[pp.int.general] Should Pirate Parties include the coming Swarm Economy as policy?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Mar 19 15:29:33 CET 2011

    If you're going to "value" Wikipedia and GNU/Linux, you need a "value"
    with which to do so - either by considering them property, or by
    considering them a service.

Let's not get sucked into assuming that the only kind of "value" is
economic.  I value freedom and community (as, I expect, do most people
on this list), and given those values, the value of Wikipedia and
GNU/Linux is obvious.

I consider GNU well worth the decades I have put into it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation