[pp.int.general] euro-parliament. bribes from 12.000 to 100.000

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Mon Mar 21 17:46:03 CET 2011

Hey!

The SloPP has covered this issue as one of the accused is Slovenian (the one
offered a 100k bribe). At the end we can to a simple conclusion. The pirate
party strongly supports this rule: *Everybody is innocent until
proven guilty.*
Now we all know how media works, once someone is accused it's all over, no
matter innocent or quilty. So untill the justice system even accuses someone
we will just strongly hold the stance that they are innocent untill proven
otherwise. If the justice system passes a guilty verdict, well we'll *
probably* demand the maximum penalty.

--
Lp
Rok Andrée