[pp.int.general] Pirate Party in Italy

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Mon Mar 21 22:35:01 CET 2011

Il 19/03/2011 01:56, Andrea Manfredini ha scritto:
> Hi Maxime,
> Unfortunately I'm afraid this is the only way to go forward in Italy for our
> workgroup.
> I've searched for the Court of Arbitration and I only found some articles
> about its creation during the last PPInt's Conf.
> Is there already an official email I can write to?
> Al the best,
> Andrea

Going to the Court of Arbitration means having the will to set an
agreement. Up to now, you just said that our communication policies are
incompatible with the ones you would like and you neither told us
exactly where our communication system fails nor what alternatives
you're proposing. The only remark you made on the content of our
manifesto is that you don't see the legalization of Cannabis as a
"pirate issue", as we do.
Apart from this point, why don't you explain the differences between the
communication strategy we have now and the one you foresee?

--
Marco Confalonieri
Associazione Partito Pirata (PP Italy)