[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Tue Mar 22 16:29:21 CET 2011

This was one of my major grievances. This was suddenly decided upon as a
motion in the final segment of the assembly. Several remote delegates were
not pleased with the handling of this motion, as we basically got entirely
ignored, and 7 or 8 random people got voted upon without any prior
explanation of who they are or what qualifications they hold.

The whole thing was a farce, and was subject to an email to the board in
disgust by quite a few delegates.

On 23 March 2011 02:24, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:

Regards,
Brendan Molloy