[pp.int.general] An international online forum

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Tue Mar 22 20:03:11 CET 2011

Dear Andrew,

Please stay on the bloody topic.

Rants may or may not be needed sometimes. But in a thread about a web page
being down for too long it is not needed.

And OnT: Me and Gregory have finally managed to discuss how to resolve the
page being down. The reason it took so long is because we both believed the
other one would initiate contact. Im more than happy to take the blame for
this.

With a bit of luck we will have the web page restored within 24 hours.

Cheers
Johan