[pp.int.general] Re : Eight spokes of Information Policy?

"Stéphane" carnops at pirateparty.be
Wed Mar 23 17:57:29 CET 2011

> I am suggesting Privacy, Transparency, Culture, Knowledge, Swarm
> Economy, Humanity, Quality Legislation and Pragmatism as the eight basic
> principles that all our other policies can emerge from.

Hello,

I just have a little question about one statement :
When you talk about "Swarm Economy", do you mean a sort of "unconditional
universal income" or another form?

That's the only point I'd like to make clearer.

Apart from this, your way to present things is clear as crystal (maybe
because I am accustomed to present it myself to the newcomers and
supporters in my district).

Regards,

--
Stéphane a.k.a. Carnops