[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:28:52 CEST 2011

Now that we've all left the USPP to focus on our respective state parties
(like Massachusetts recent success) Andrew has no way of trolling us.

So unfortunately you have inherited him.

Our apologies are given for this but sadly will do nothing to comfort PPI's
loss of sanity caused by his novella sized rants.

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
Pirate Party of New York