[pp.int.general] PPDE 2.1% in state elections

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:21:32 CEST 2011

Ahoy

What the recent elections show is that it is immensely important to be
on as many possible voting possibilities as possible. (ie have
candidates in as many voting districts as possible). In Germany you
usually cast two votes, one for a candidate in a city and one for a list
the parties give down. The votes for the list were usually also higher
in districts where we had people running for a direct mandate (this was
also true in the elections in Hamburg and Saxony-Anhalt earlier this
year). So if you have manpower available, convince them to run for any
office they can, even if they are not that interested in actually being
elected, as it just improves the overall percentages you are going to
get and also to spread the word (of our existence)

Greetings from sunny (well, its dark now) Göttingen

-J