[pp.int.general] Florida Becomes The Second State To Become An Official Party!

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:55:33 CEST 2011

> Residents of Florida can now register as a member of the Florida Pirate
> Party! If memory serves correct, this makes Florida just the second state
> with an officially recognized party after Massachusetts.
>
> I just got the finance filing information in the mail and filed the finance
> report for the last election period today.
>
> Thanks goes out to Brad Hall and Chris Sheats for all the help getting this
> together.
>
> Registration forms can be picked up at government offices and libraries
> across the state of Florida, or be filled out electronically on the website
> of local Supervisor of Elections offices.
>
> Chairman, FPP
> Ryan Moffitt
>
> --
> Ryan Moffitt
> ryan.m.moffitt at gmail.com

Congrats to Ryan Moffitt, Bradley Hall, and everyone else involved in
getting this up and running!

State party focus is the best strategy, this seals it :-)

[hooray!]

--
Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron