[pp.int.general] Forum and website back online - Moderation Forum

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Tue Mar 29 20:58:07 CEST 2011

sorry; this was intended as a private mail and not as message to the
list; I did not really realize that this was going to the mailing
list, as it was in German and as my personal mail address is
abbrevated in my mail program as "pirate", just as this mailing list,
I thought this was already a private conversation; I did not realize
my error before I clicked "send"...

-pat