[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties Werewolf Game (Next time Tuesday May 17th!)

Antior antior at piratenpartij.nl
Sat May 14 15:00:48 CEST 2011

Hello all,
Next Tuesday from 21:00 GMT+2, there will be another wolfgame in the IRC
channel #wolfgame. The last few times we didn't really get enough people
for a good game, but still we had a fun time because pirates from
different countries, that wouldn't have met otherwise, learned to know
each other a bit in a nice talk. This shows that one of my goals for
this project is already starting to being reached.
If we can just get a few extra people in, we have enough to play a game.
So feel free to come over and take a look in #wolfgame. For more info,
see my mail quoted below.

Antior

p.s. Because of personal reasons, this time I will be online slightly
later. Feel free to start without me, I'll join in as soon as possible.