[pp.int.general] Napoleon-Sarko': Epic Fail :)

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Wed May 18 19:44:18 CEST 2011

http://www.laquadrature.net/en/eg8-forum-a-smokescreen-for-governmental-control-of-the-net

Paris, May 17th, 2011 – Next week, Nicolas Sarkozy will be convening the
“eG8 forum”, just two days ahead of a G8 summit that will focus on
Internet policy. Disguised as a pseudo-consultative process, this staged
show could mask the actual will of governments to increase state control
over the Internet. Beyond the smokescreen of the “forum”, citizens must
hold world leaders accountable for their actions, and denounce the
numerous ongoing attempts at undermining our freedoms online.

La Quadrature du Net, along with several artist and citizen
organizations, calls on everyone to participate in creative action at
http://g8internet.com

etc.

############

The first official attempt by Sarkozy, who seek the easy approval of the
G8, to make the Internet an instrument of control and repression (it's
so obvious that only a fool or a poor in bad faith can not see the
operation).

can we do something? all togheter i mean ...

best

lilo

--
~lilo~