[pp.int.general] [Contacte] Social r-evolution in Spain - #spanishrevolution

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:35:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

just got home from Plaça Catalunya (the main square in Barcelona), lots of
people there.
You can find some pics in my twitter: @DZPM <https://twitter.com/DZPM>.

Our principles are Transparency, Direct Democracy, and the classical pirate
"core issues".
The demonstrators are asking for transparency and direct/participative
democracy, too. (even in cities we haven't talked about it!)
And we are the only party at the moment that is *using* internal "direct
democracy", and *aplying* internal transparency. Not promises, but *facts*.

This Sunday we have elections, I don't know what can happen.