[pp.int.general] World Wide Weed: summer 2011

Jack m2ys4u at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:02:24 CEST 2011

Yes. Just because a couple of delegates discussed it AFK at the conference
does not make it a Pirate issue.

I completely agree with Ryan Moffitt on this.

Maybe marijuana legalisation is a PPIT policy, I don't know, and I'm not
saying I necessarily disagree with legalisation, but try not to drag the
reputation of the rest of the parties involved in PPI down with you if you
do stage a silly stunt like this. Thanks.

Jack A