[pp.int.general] World Wide Weed: summer 2011

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Thu May 19 12:19:18 CEST 2011

Il 19/05/2011 11:02, Jack ha scritto:
> Yes. Just because a couple of delegates discussed it AFK at the conference
> does not make it a Pirate issue.
>
> I completely agree with Ryan Moffitt on this.
>
> Maybe marijuana legalisation is a PPIT policy, I don't know, and I'm not
> saying I necessarily disagree with legalisation, but try not to drag the
> reputation of the rest of the parties involved in PPI down with you if you
> do stage a silly stunt like this. Thanks.

The first part of the mail is of course a joke, not a political action.

The second part of the mail is an initiative that was born in the PPI
Open Space and that received support from many delegates from many
different countries. Paolo posted it there in case people from other
Pirate Parties want to participate with a delegation. It is neither a
request to do it under the PPI flag nor an official PPI initiative, so
if you don't want to come just stay at home. Many people in PP-IT will
peacefully do the same. :-)

--
Marco Confalonieri
Associazione Partito Pirata (PP Italy)