[pp.int.general] Police seizes servers of German Pirate Party

Sat May 21 11:44:06 CEST 2011

Am Samstag 21 Mai 2011, 10:39:51 schrieb Markus Drenger:
> the reason for the takedown was a piratepad used in helping in a ddos
> attack on EDF.com at 18.04.2011.
> The pad in question is probably like
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1tLoczYi6
> I0Eo8Rh5l3mEqaBtYcdM7BiQI1BkpogRL5x9p1L4GSh_TppZx2BD&hl=en_US
The latest press relase states that it was not because of this pad but because
of another one which had a ssh key which could have been used to attack the
servers of the EDF. Anonymous already requested the URL to the pad but I don't
know if it even still exists (someone said it had already been deleted in
April).

Regards
Helmut