[pp.int.general] Spam on the wiki

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Thu May 26 16:05:25 CEST 2011

Hi Philip!
Am 26.05.2011 16:03, schrieb Philip Hunt:
> The wiki seems to be getting a lot of spam, e.g.:
>
> http://int.piratenpartei.de/Is_it_just_me_or_is_5_for_25_a_great_deal_for_some_panties_I_m_juss_cheap_90
> http://int.piratenpartei.de/Glad_andrew_drives_a_real_car_better_besides_he_does_in_games_80
>
> Maybe we need to update the configuration so only pre-approved people
> can create an account?

Currently, the wiki-team is testing an updated wiki on a different
server, hopefully most of the spam is filtered out automatically if
updated.

And: we still are looking for admins for the international wiki. Any
volunteer?

Best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)