[pp.int.general] (draft, RFC) Public Copyleft Manifesto for Free Speech

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sat May 28 18:42:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'd appreciate your comments on the proposal I'm drafting for the
Brazilian copyright reform.  It's available in English and Portuguese at
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/blogs/lxo/draft/manifesto-livre-express

Please Cc: me explicitly to make sure I don't miss it.

It must be submitted no later than Monday, May 30, so that's when I
hope to publish a “final” version.

Thanks in advance,