[pp.int.general] Dope Stars Inc. released their new album - for free!

Denis Simonet denis.simonet at bluewin.ch
Mon May 30 15:33:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Dope Stars Inc. just did what they promised months ago. The new album "Ultrawired" is available for free (as in free beer ;)). They earn money with the Ketaware program (the community distributes the physical copies). Worth to mention is the special hard cover version, called D.I.Y. It includes all booklets and artwork but the CD is empty - so you can download and burn the music yourself. I think that this is worth pushing as a nice alternative to the current content industry's business models. Pirate Party Switzerland mirrors the album on its server: http://www.piratenpartei.ch/Piraten_tauschen_Ultrawired

http://www.dopestarsinc.com/

Kind regards,
Denis