[pp.int.general] Marzieh Vafamehr's My Teheran for Sale

José Manuel Goig hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:52:37 CEST 2011

English friend shared with me:

"Excellent news. Iranian friend just passed me the secret link to watch
Marzieh Vafamehr's "My Teheran for Sale" free online, with English
subtitles. She has just been condemned to 90 lashes and a year in prison for
making this film, which means it so must be worth watching. It strikes me
the best way to support an artist in this situation is to spread her ideas
far and wide, so share it with and recommend it to all your friends."

My friend suggested that we pirates could upload this film to every p2p
server available and share it worldwide.

What do you think? Let's do it!

http://www.chizomiz.biz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6783:My-Tehran-For-Sale

Regards,
--