[pp.int.general] Contra Congreso Iberoamericano de Cultura en Mar del Plata

Partido Pirata Argentino ppirataargentino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:38:55 CEST 2011

>From 15 to 17 September in Mar del Plata will be the Iberoamerican
Congress on Culture, organized by all the cultural authorities of
Iberoamerica (Latin America + Spain and Portugal).

Oficial Site of the Congress:

http://culturaiberoamerica.gob.ar/

We believe that the official cultural authorities of many countries in
the region works more for the industries of entertainment than for the
culture (with digital canon, copyright, hadopis, etc. etc.)
For example, Gonzalez Sinde, the Spanish minister is invited but she
will not come. We conside

We are organizing a Contra Congreso
.
Richard Stallman will participate and we (The Argentina Pirate Party)
are in the organization, with others insitu:

http://contracongreso.com.ar/

My english isn´t good, but, we are working on it.

Eduardo.

Partido Pirata Argentino.