[pp.int.general] Berlin elections

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:31:06 CEST 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/world/europe/in-berlin-pirates-win-8-9-percent-of-vote-in-regional-races.html

This article, the picture especially put a smile on my face.

Having been following Piratenpartei for a few years now I watched the
development of this party from the ground up, got to know many of those
involved, and they were in my thoughts every day.  Today I see this article
and I had a sense of pride and happiness that I hadn't felt for a long time.

Congratulations to Piratenpartei and all those grassroots volunteers putting
in countless hours towards the goal of getting their members into office.

I couldn't be more proud and excited for you.

Stay gold ponyboy ;-P