[pp.int.general] RMS @ FOSS Stockholm 8/11

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:54:23 CEST 2011

Sounds interesting. I'll attend for sure.

We held a small session here in Sweden on a similar subject, in
collaboration with the city library. Rickard Falkvinge was there
aswell, but the whole talk is in Swedish.

The video is available on bambuser:
http://bambuser.com/channel/sodertalje.kultur

.. and some background on our Swedish blogg:
http://sodertalje.piratpartiet.se/2011/08/30/remember-den-14th-of-september/

Would you consider visit our city Library in Södertälje on your visit
in Sweden and speak on the subject of "Freedom of Information"? I
haven't checked with them on availability yet, but if you can make
only a short detour - It would be so great. Its not far from Stockholm
where you are talking in november, only some 30 minutes drive and I'll
drive you myself if you are short on time.

/Erik