[pp.int.general] Help PPNL seed her legal reply.

thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Tue Apr 3 22:59:08 CEST 2012

Here is some English coverage from TorrentFreak
http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-refuses-to-shutdown-pirate-bay-proxy-faces-lawsuit-120403/

Which is good cause I've been staring at an empty pad for a bit having no
clue where to begin writing something about it on my own.

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 23:52:07 +0300, Amelia Andersdotter
<teirdes at gmail.com>