[pp.int.general] About the situation in Spain

Choms choms at botmania.net
Wed Apr 4 12:43:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've just wanted to add that, due this email, and other fake accusations,
PP-ES is voting to expel me.

You can read the full list of accusations and my response to all them
(sorry, it's in spanish) here: http://pastebin.com/KGmgy0dE

The ballot is exactly the same but without my responses, and I have no
right on reply nor vote

Regards