[pp.int.general] African Round Up : Tunisia et al.

Foetus Takriz foetus at takriz.com
Fri Apr 6 09:14:18 CEST 2012

Sent from iPhone

On Apr 6, 2012, at 2:45 AM, Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ahoi,
>
>> Well other than that, I've seen Slim Amamou sneaking around here :), I
>> seriously don't care what he's up to, and reiterate the fact that Slim
>> Amamou doesn't represent our party nor is he a member of it. I won't
>> get into details, but to sum it up I'd say there are no places for
>> people who betrayed us to negotiate personal privileges with Ben Ali's
>> right hands and mafia members (Mohamed Ghannouchi, Hbib Essid to name
>> a few). Those that turned their back to us in the heat of our
>> revolution, those that ignored us to jump in a rotten wagon led by a
>> corrupt government ought to cope with their mistakes. We just can't
>> help it.
> Sorry, what you do is one-sided lobbying and I really don't want the PPI
> to get involved in power struggles of countries most of us don't know
> shit about.

*shrugs*  My claims are backed with our reportings to PPI during and
after revolution. I don't seem to see how on earth you can back up
yours. It would have been wiser of you to avoid getting in something
you admittedly acknowledge your ignorance of.

> So please, spare us with your "heat of revolution" rhetorics
> - history shows that they mostly ended with one or another kind of lynch
> justice.

History is to be (re)-written, and if you go back to you history
sources and (re)-read them with that point in mind and refrain from
trolling you will do yourself and us a favor.

> I may make myself unpopular (as usual) but I suggest that single mail
> messages don't become a reason for official Pirate Party witch hunts.

See I do not care whether your are popular or unpopular. Fact is, we
post to this list twice a year or so to bring pirates a breeze from
the south and a round up of what's happening here nothing more,
nothing less. Have we asked for your wisdom regarding the tidbit of
information you quoted from my message? The answer is no. Therefore I
see your flammatory witchcrafting troll worth a shrug but then I said
guy wants popularity, let us do him a favor :)

Good day,

Foetus