[pp.int.general] African Round Up : Tunisia et al.

Jan Lettow janlettow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:06:04 CEST 2012

Are there some kind of laws governing this ML?

We sure have a lot of 'police', and I would like to know if they
enforce anything agreed on in a democratic way, or only their personal
vision of this ML. Though usually polite, they also include the casual
STFU, something I feel is rather anti-social.

Back to topic, I imagine an african umbrella organization even more
pressed on financial issues than Europe's PPs. I wonder if something
along the lines of a fundraiser would be an idea people here would
agree to.

Just thinking.

Jan,
Pirates Berlin

ps. Just failed epically in setting up GPG. Would someone be so kind
and tell me where you got your root certificate from? Thanks.