[pp.int.general] Fwd: [IP tango] Maintaining todays marble - have you thought of GI?

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:17:20 CEST 2012

do we have any south american pirates on the list who can provide better
background as to how the brazilian GI protection is developing?

i deduce from this blogpost that GI protection in at least brazil is
taking a very different turn from the one in europe (although i would be
happy to receive any refuting words on this assumption)?

sincerely,