[pp.int.general] I must apologize

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:53:00 CEST 2012

I wish to apologize as well.  My remarks were inexcusable for the most part
and I wish it to be known I am not a high-up member of the party but rather
a constituent member who did not realize this was the PPI list.  I thought
it was the USPP list.

Being involved in the bickering I would like to apologize and will now keep
comments within the USPP list.

With that said I am however a member of the OWS in NY and can be contacted
for any and all outreach to those channels.

Bradley Hall is one of the finest members of the US Pirate Party I have
ever had the pleasure of working with.  I believe he, Jeffrey Talada, James
O'Keefe, Marcus Kessler, and Lindsay Brunner to be the finest individuals
to bring the party forward in the future.

May you all have the same honor I had in working with these people and may
PPI have the same pleasure I had working with them im the early (albeit
ROUGH) first stages in getting the party off it's feet.

Good luck with your endeavors and congratulations to Travis McCrea for
securing the nomination for director of PPJ!

Again, sincerest apologies,

Jay Emerson
Former Vice-Chair of USPP