[pp.int.general] First decentralized Party-Conference in Trier

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:42:32 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Justus Römeth <squig at dfpx.de> wrote:
> We have a translation task force, I am sure we will find enough Pirates up
> to the task. Awesome news, by the way!

Hi people:

I know I'm probably asking  for too much, but, is it possible to have
simultaneous translation? Such a thing would be awesome for being able
to follow it via streaming.

Asuming English as the international language (which we do here in
this list for example), having translations only from German to
English would even allow participation world-wide in such kind of
meetings.

Saludos,
    Eduardo.