[pp.int.general] help the ex-owners of Library.nu to pay the legal expenses

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Apr 23 02:38:03 CEST 2012

    Next time you buy books at Amazon you can help the ex-owners of Library.nu
    just by searching the Amazon books trough his former webpage:
    http://library.nu/lnu.html

I sympathize with them, but buying books this way supports all the bad
things that Amazon does.  It does a little good and a lot of bad.

Thus, whether intentionally or not, it turns out as an example of how
a business can use a small contribution to a partly worthy cause to
whitewash an exploitative business.

I say "a perhaps worthy cause" because I am not sure who they are
paying that debt to, or whethero they ought to ever pay it.  I have no
opinion about that.  However, if you would like to help them, please
send them money rather than buying from Amazon.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation