[pp.int.general] article to distribute - from USA think tank, mentioning Pirates

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Wed Apr 25 03:24:43 CEST 2012

At least for the majority of the German pirates (and I believe the vast
majority of Pirates in general) this article goes into the wrong direction,
because, while we call for total transperacy for the state we also want the
ability of the citizens to protect their privacy, much more so than most
Western governments allow nowadays (which leaves the politician in a
somewhat ambigious position, because he is a citizen that is part of the
state system, but I am sure we can figure that one out, too)

-J